Thursday, April 23, 2009

What are YOU looking at??

What has a cormorant gotta do to be left alone around here?? I was simply trying to enjoy a nice morning by the pool when three people came after me, two with long pool sticks and one with a net. Then I take a dip in the pool, and they wouldn't leave me alone in there either! So, finally I left the pool and tried to fly away, but for some reason my wings aren't working too well, and my feet are much better at swimming than running. I tried to hide from them under the stairs, but then they trapped me! The nerve! And, all this in front of all the guests at the Inn. You can imagine the type of mood it put me in...
At least I got one bite in to teach that girl with the net a lesson! Putting me in a carrier - oh well at least now I'm at a rescue with nice people who are taking good care of me and helping me get better. Hopefully I'll be back out soon, and this time I'm staying away from that pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment